Friday 29 July 2011

Annoyed - carephone warehouse

I got a Motorola Xoom. Its pretty good, allowing my to use internet everywhere as its a wi-fi and 3G version. I got it from Carphone Warehouse in a great deal that got me a free keyboard and mouse with it.

See picture guys. In the small print it actually states,

"Free keyboard and mouse offer runs from 1st July, while stocks last. Android 3.1 over the air software upgrade available in July will enable up to 64gb of storage with 32gb SD card."

Now I got the keyboard and mouse, but the mouse doesn't work. Why? Because without the Xoom being upgraded to 3.1 (instead of 3.0.1) it doesn't support the mouse. Also my SD card slot doesn't work either, so I can't put a memory card in it from my camera for example.

So the best thing is to phone customer support. Well wait, I'm deaf so that won't work. I may be able to talk to people face to face, but the huge problem of just listening its too much for me to handle. There is too much guessing of the words and many people doesn't understand the problem. Also on top of that, you usually talk to some international call centre so english isn't their first language.

So I email right? Well, lets see what response I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment